As we mentioned earlier, the opportunity to gamble in online casinos c using Bitcoins appeared in early 2013. Since then, interest in them is only increasing, so it is not surprising that more and more operators of online gambling add cryptocurrencies to the list of deposit/withdrawal methods.
We have done a really great job in order to compile a list of the most popular, reliable and safe online casinos where you can play for Bitcoins and a number of other cryptocurrencies. The reputation of many of them is confirmed by numerous real reviews of players on thematic sites and forums. You only need to choose one of them, which appealed to you personally, make a deposit and start playing a wide variety of video slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker, etc.
Casino for other cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin is a kind of “founder” of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in principle. It is the most popular, but not the only digital currency. Recently, more and more often online casinos start to connect so-called altcoins. The word “altcoin” is an abbreviation for “alternative digital coins”. The term is used to refer collectively to all cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin itself. Most often, online casinos accept altcoins such as Ethereum and Litecoin.
The most notable example of a casino that accepts altcoins is Fortunejack Casino. B it can make a deposit or withdraw winnings using Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Darkcoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Namecoin, Reddcoin and Novacoin. Moreover, the administration of the resource monitors the trends in the cryptosphere and adds the ability to make deposits/cashouts/bets in altcoins that are popular among miners as soon as possible.
Varieties of Bitcoin Casinos
Currently, all of the online casinos that accept Bitcoins can be divided into several types:
- Those that only work with Bitcoin. Are the preferred choice for those who regularly play with BTC. Some of them don’t even require registration and/or identity verification to be able to make a deposit/cashout.
- Hybrid. The most common variety. Many hybrid casinos allow not only to make deposits using cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Monero, etc.), but also to withdraw their winnings. Their distinctive feature is that when you deposit in them, most often your cryptocurrencies will be converted into fiat currencies (U.S. dollars, euros, etc.). This is done in order to allow customers to freely play the vast majority of games (a number of software vendors prohibit playing their games with cryptocurrencies). Withdrawal of winnings is paid in the same cryptocurrency with which the deposit was made.
How to start playing Bitcoin casino?
Users who have never used Bitcoins often have questions about where to get them, as well as how to withdraw them. Below we will outline step by step what you need to do to start playing Bitcoin Casino for money.
- Step 1: Register a Bitcoin wallet. The most popular are Bitcoin Core, Electrum (for PC and Android devices), Copay (for computers, Android and iOS devices), Bither (for iPhone, iPad, Android), etc.
- Step 2. Buy Bitcoins. For this purpose, you can use one of the exchanges like Bitstamp, Kraken, Bittrex, Poloniex and similar. To do this you will need to add funds to their balance with VISA/MasterCard or via bank transfer. As an alternative, you can buy them “from hand” on sites like LocalBitcoins. It will take you a little time, but then you will forget about the high commissions and long withdrawals of traditional casinos.
- Step 3: Find a suitable place to play. To do this, refer to the list above.
- Step 4. make a deposit to the casino co his Bitcoin wallet. After registering on the official casino website you will be able to go to the cashier’s desk and you will be assigned a specific Bitcoin address. If you want to replenish your balance, you just need to transfer the required amount from your wallet to this address. Crediting your casino account is instant and almost free. Once the money is on the balance, you can start playing.
- Step 5: Withdraw your winnings. Once you’re done playing, you can go to the cashier and make a withdrawal request. In most cases it will be processed in a matter of seconds.